Electric Fireplace Design Ideas
We thought we would free form electric fireplace design ideas for inspiration. Our hope is to open up possibilities for some home decor change and upgrades for you.
Adding an electric fireplace is a simple way to create a room focal point just about any where.
Don’t forget the cozy (and possibly romantic) ambiance that can easily be created.
Without further ado…Let’s Browse….
Electric Fireplace Decorating Ideas
Here are three common ways people incorporate electric fireplaces into their homes:
- Corner Electric Fireplaces. These can be simple electric fireplace mantels. electric fireplace TV stands or electric fireplace book cases.
- Linear Wall Mount Electric Fireplaces. This look can be applied anywhere and often is built in. The length can be from 36″inches to over 8 feet (96″).
- Electric Fireplace Entertainment Center. These are meant to consolidate entertainment systems in one place with a fashion forward design flair.
Claremont Corner Media Electric Fireplace – Cherry. There are a number of electric fireplaces designed to fit in corner spaces.Dimplex XLF74 IgniteXL Built-In Linear Electric Fireplace, 74-Inch. This a large libear fireplace selected to demonstrate a look.Real Flame Tracey Entertainment with Electric Fireplace, Large. Many people wall mount their TV above it.
Wall Fireplace Design Ideas
Think of any where in your house where you would hang a picture. Chances are that’s a great place for a wall mounted electric fireplace. You can either hang it on the wall or build it in if it has front facing heat discharge.
The huge advantage of hanging it is you can easily change location in your home as the mood suits. Moving? Take it with you.These images illustrate a bedroom, study and living room placement.
Amazon Best Seller – Touchstone 80004 Sideline In-Wall Recessed Electric Fireplace, 50 Inch WideAmantii Wall Mount / Flush Mount Series Electric Fireplace with Ice Media Kit – Different Sizes AvailableClassicFlame 47II100GRG Felicity 47
Electric Fireplace Living Room
Let’s take a look at some options for an electric fireplace in your living room.
We’ll start with electric fireplace mantels. As You’ll see they can run from simple to ornate. They are available in lots of colors and finishes.
Cartwright Convertible Electric Fireplace – Classic EspressoDimplex SMP-904-ST Fieldstone Pine and Stone-look Electric Fireplace MantelReal Flame 8020E-W Crawford Electric Fireplace, WhiteReal Flame 7660E-BK Holbrook Grand Electric Fireplace,Black,Large
Just Released: Cozy By The Fire Electric Fireplace Ultimate Buying Guide
We had a lot of fun putting together our annual buying guide. Check it out. There are lots of images, recommendations and guidance packed into one fun to read post. Click Link Below:
Electric Fireplace Decorating Ideas
Electric Fireplace Accessories
There are 3 accessories you may want to consider, the first for added functionality, the second for added aesthetics and pleasure.
1. Consider Electrical Socket Protection. Safer Socket has five tiny thermostats strategically placed inside the unit monitor the temperature of the plug to make sure it is operating at a safe temperature. Should there be a rise in plug temperature which could lead to an electrical fire, Safer Socket will automatically shut off the device. Click on Image below for Safer Socket.
2. Add Fire Crackle Sound. The sound effect of fire crackling is only available on very high end fireplaces, but we have you covered. For about $30 you can add this sound machine, The box is about 2 1/2 ” x 3″ and can attach to the fireplace out of sight. Click on Image below for Fire Crackler Sound System.
3. Wire Covers. Wires and cables dangling from your electric fireplace can really detract from the effect? This Cord Cover Kit makes it a snap to hide wires. It’s very easy to install and can be painted to blend seamlessly into any wall.
We would love to have you share your comments with us and our readers. Please leave a comment. The form is way down at the end of this post.